Master of Music
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Master of Music

Donde el metal vive

ÍndiceÍndice  PortalPortal  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  RegistrarseRegistrarse  ConectarseConectarse  

Souls Of We [USA]

AutorMensaje
MaelstromxXx
Metalero Novato
Metalero Novato
MaelstromxXx

Masculino
Cantidad de envíos : 53

Souls Of We [USA] Empty
MensajeTema: Souls Of We [USA]   Souls Of We [USA] Icon_minitimeSáb Mayo 24, 2008 12:39 pm

La nueva banda del legendario guitarrista George Lynch....

Souls Of We [USA] Soulsofweletthetruthbekte4
Souls Of We - Let The Truth Be Known (2008)

The collective foursome known as Souls Of We marks a new beginning for legendary guitarist George Lynch (Dokken, Lynch Mob) and Charismatic frontman London Legrand (Brides Of Destruction). Rounding out the line-up is powerhouse drummer Yael (Tom Morello, Alex Skolnick) and bassist Johny Chow (Systematic, Fireball Ministry).

With all of the elements of danger, lust, life, rebellion and love, Souls Of We have crafted one of the most honest and brilliant albums of the decade. Their explosive debut effort, "Let The Truth Be Known" is a modern rock album that can't be pigeonholed to any time or genre. From sex fueled rockers ("Push It", "Come and Go") to songs about inner demons and personal struggles ("January"), this band of Rock 'N' Roll saviors is making music that's both honest and innovative. Lynch and Legrand originally started crafting the songs that would ultimately make up "Let The Truth Be Known" four
years ago. “Let The Truth Be Known” was self produced in various studios around LA and mixed by Mudrock (Avenged Sevenfold, Godsmack).

The record features several guest musicians including, drummer Morgan Rose (Sevendust) and bassist Fred Leclercq (Dragonforce). When asked about the music, Legrand offers his insight on a couple of the songs. "Let The Truth Be Known" is a song that shouldn't piss off anybody that's not guilty of the words I'm saying. It's a
fuck you to those who fucked me.” "January" is a true story of deception fueled by drug addiction. I wrote this song about the ?nal days of Brides Of Destruction.” " The music is dangerous and beautiful at the same time, but it de?nitely has a fuck you element to it" states Legrand. " The songs are very personal to me. Growing up, I was really quiet and shy and writing was my way of being heard. There are a lot of kids out there that think they're in this world alone. I want to let them know they're not alone. We are all the souls of we.
========================

MP3 | 320Kbps. | 118 Mb.
Código:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CCQDYRI4
Mirror
Código:
http://rapidshare.com/files/115237945/SoulsPart1.zip.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/115241700/SoulsPart2.zip.html
Enjoy Or Die!!!:p

Souls Of We [USA]
Página 1 de 1.